Having recently read the dip, and fallen in love with Seth Godin, I tailored some thoughts to my fellow SFU alumni around this great book. If you would like to learn more about how “Awesomeness / Leadership is completely undervalued” I’d suggest picking up Seth’s book which is available here: Buy Seth Godin’s “The Dip”
5 Ways to get through “the Dip”:
- Happiness is Awesome - Be passionate about what you do.
- Ignoring the Hype is Awesome - Don’t put people on pedestals and don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Ownership is Awesome - Take responsibility for EVERYTHING.
- Teamwork is Awesome - Surround yourself with great people… you can’t do it all yourself.
- Failure is Awesome - Fail fast and often… greatness is 99% failure.